This is a Joystick module that has X,Y analog outputs and has a switch that detects button press. The joystick is made up of two passive potentio-meters (variable resistors) and a push button and therefore can be used at any standard voltage levels.
- 2 potentiometers for 2 axes;
- 1 switch.
- Joystick that can be interfaced with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and other Microcontrollers and Embedded Boards;
- Joystick for custom designed/experimental RC planes, RC Cars;
- Joystick for CNC Machines or other industrial controls;
- Electronic games pads similar to PlayStation.