The TCRT5000 is reflective sensors which include an infrared emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package which blocks visible light. The package includes two mounting clips. TCRT5000L is the long lead version.
- Detector type: phototransistor;
- Dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 10.2 x 5.8 x 7;
- Peak operating distance: 2.5 mm;
- Operating range within > 20 % relative collector current: 0.2 mm to 15 mm;
- Typical output current under test: IC = 1 mA;
- Daylight blocking filter;
- Emitter wavelength: 950 nm;
- Lead (Pb)-free soldering released;
- Compliant to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC and in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC.